Join us for our Valentine's Dinner Dance.
Click Here for information and tickets!
The Family Alliance of Paulding is committed to promoting activities that enrich the lives and address the needs, issues, and concerns of women, men, and their families by providing community leadership, advocacy, education, vital social services, and opportunities for individual development.
- Caring: offering ourselves to those in need.
- Drug-Free: living and teaching others how to succeed without illegal substances.
- Encouraging: meeting individuals at their point of need, and helping them use their strengths to overcome life's obstacles.
- Faithful: asking, recognizing, and responding to divine guidance.
- Make a Difference: providing education, empathy, direction, and connection to struggling children and families.
- Respectful: recognizing each person's worth as an individual.